Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a 1.6 ls cruze without cruise control, European version, I wanted to ask you if you could install the original cruise control on the steering wheel, I already have the panel, but I do not know if you can connect to the BCM, and also connecting them if then it works properly. some advice ??? thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one can help me, I wanted to put the original control and create the wiring, only I don't know if you need a new control unit or it's already set up ....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Your comment is only 2 hrs old. Theres a good chance the wiring harness may be in the steering wheel but youd have to disassemble the wheel. When shopping for a used cruze thats the 1st thing I checked for & avoided all that didnt have cruze factory installed.

Another case of a cruze with no cruise installed.:signs065:

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,273 Posts
no one can help me, I wanted to put the original control and create the wiring, only I don't know if you need a new control unit or it's already set up ....
I have not read of anyone with a US Cruze accomplish this, but that doesn't mean you will not. Not sure if this will help you, but it should be worth a read.

HOW-TO: Self install of aftermarket cruise control.

Your comment is only 2 hrs old. Theres a good chance the wiring harness may be in the steering wheel but youd have to disassemble the wheel. When shopping for a used cruze thats the 1st thing I checked for & avoided all that didnt have cruze factory installed.

Another case of a cruze with no cruise installed.:signs065:
Actually, his posts were 2687 hours apart (rounded down):S-A-Smack:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you for the answer .... I will try to read it in depth, I hope that the wiring is the same both in this rostra and in the original commands ...

Ps. yes my two messages are 4 months away :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

the cruise control was installed, only that it must now be activated? how can I do??? in europe the chevrolet is gone ..... any advice ???

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hi,

the cruise control was installed, only that it must now be activated? how can I do??? in europe the chevrolet is gone ..... any advice ???
I would think an Opel or Vauxhall dealer would be able to help. For sure, I would discuss it with a service writer there and get their advice.

HTH.

Doug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts