Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One second gen wasn't good enough; I needed to get my girlfriend an automatic 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LT. She bought herself a 2011 Ford Fusion exactly a year ago, but I couldn't have that, so I bought her the new Cruze and got rid of that terrible thing.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,372 Posts
Looks great! Adding to the crowd of 2nd gens I see everywhere around town!

Reactions: Merc6

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great! Adding to the crowd of 2nd gens I see everywhere around town!
Oh snap, you're only like an hour from me.

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts

·
2,254 Posts
Nice. What was wrong with the Fusion?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OP- What happened to your sonic? I thought I remember seeing your handle over on the sonic boards? Just time for a change, or something mechanical?

Welcome aboard!

Maybe based on your sig, you work for a dealership? If you work there, that's one way to find the deals!

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice. What was wrong with the Fusion?
Nothing really, just thought she deserved a new car.

It's a Ford
The answer is everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preach.

OP- What happened to your sonic? I thought I remember seeing your handle over on the sonic boards? Just time for a change, or something mechanical?

Welcome aboard!

Maybe based on your sig, you work for a dealership? If you work there, that's one way to find the deals!
My ex wife took it in the divorce. All is well, now I'll go just as hardcore with this Cruze. I still run the Sonic forum.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes that new blue is awesome. Now to talk the OP into dealer installed lowering springs for Gen2 1/2" drop :)
It's not even a half inch drop. It's 12mm. Hahahahahahaha. what's the point?

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
It's not even a half inch drop. It's 12mm. Hahahahahahaha. what's the point?
I wonder if the spring rates are a lot stiffer. The Powell YYZ springs for the Cobalts aren't really any lower than the stock SS springs, but they're the best handling spring out there due to the design/spring rates. Could be something like that.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wonder if the spring rates are a lot stiffer. The Powell YYZ springs for the Cobalts aren't really any lower than the stock SS springs, but they're the best handling spring out there due to the design/spring rates. Could be something like that.
They're barely stiffer. It's not worth the cost.

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
They're barely stiffer. It's not worth the cost.
Wonder why they even offer them. A half inch drop ain't much. That's basically what the "sport suspension" was on higher models of the 1st gen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts