Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of adding a sub to m 2014 Cruze. I'm not trying to shake the windows, just something to fill out the lower end and give it a nice sound. I've always liked the sound of a 12. I don't want to fill up my trunk with subs and amps either. I do use the truck to move stuff often. I've thought about cutting something into the rear deck and free mount it, I know I will loose a lot from not being in a box but again, not trying to shake my soul. I've also thought about something like one of these an just mount it to the underside of the back deck, or maybe mount to the back of the rear seats.

anyone have any experience with one of these? Are they worth it or total junk? Or anyone have any recomendations on something that wont take up

·
Registered
641 Posts
Would not recommend Rockville at all. I'm running a glass stealth box and a 5ch amp. Old pic but you get the idea.

Would recommend something like that. It's a nice little setup that doesnt get in the way and still bumps. That sub sees 500w and is perfect for a nice thump

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only boxes like that I found are from Kicker and start around $1200. I'll dig around some more and see what I can find. Thank you

·
Registered
286 Posts
They make some very good 8 and 10" subs these days. When resonant engineering first came out I had 4 RE 8's on an mtx thunder 250 and it was ridiculous for what it was. A good 4 or 5 channel and one sub will sound great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts