Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble doing this. I read the how to: Either I am copying the wrong thing from fuelly or I am trying to add it to the wrong place in the signature. I am copying the address when I go into Fuelly :
Eco (Chevrolet Cruze) | Fuelly. When I paste this in one of the link areas in the signature I get a message "invalid file". Anybody have an idea of what I am doing wrong? Probably obvious I am a "techy". I need exact instructions. LOL

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Here's my Fuelly sig with a space between each character in the sig.

[ U R L = "h t t p : / / w w w . f u e l l y . c o m / d r I v e r / o b e r m d / c r u z e " ] h t t p : / / w w w . f u e l l y . c o m / d r I v e r / o b e r m d / c r u z e " ] [ / U R L ] [ I M G ] h t t p : / / m e f I . u s / I m a g e s / f u e l l y / s I g - u s / 1 1 5 5 1 8 . p n g [ / I M G ] [ / U R L ]

Basically, fuelly will give you the text of the sig. All you should need to do is copy the code into your signature block.

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
One more time the smurfettes show up to help out a fellow cruzen owner .dang dog kiss a frog and cinderella will pop out to take all of your Mod money .

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,421 Posts
Login to your account on Fuelly then go to this page:
Eco (Chevrolet Cruze) | Fuelly

Towards the bottom right of the page you will see Share your MPG Look right beneath this.
You will see VIEW ALL BADGES AND STUFF YOU CAN SHARE, click this link.

copy and paste the BBCode into your Signature settings

I was stumbling around and found this. I am interested in creating a signature and tried the links above, but the "badges" link no longer works.
I have found a page that talks about BB code (BB Codes | The ConnectedPE Community), but none about badges yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts