Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently it has occurred to me that there is a desirable option not offered on the Cruze that many, including myself, would likely enjoy: Seat Memory. This idea was prompted by the fact that my girlfriend and I are regularly alternating vehicles now to save miles on her leased Honda Pilot; she is just a hair over 5' tall and I am close to 6', needless to say it is a pain in the ass to get comfortable again every time we switch and seat memory would alleviate most of the problem. While I am unfamiliar with how most seat memory modules work, I am hoping that somebody who is better informed may be able to offer further advice on a potential install. I understand that the Cruze power seat is only adjustable six directions so usability would be compromised over say that of an integrated setup in a Cadillac or Buick, but regardless the feature would be cool to have. I look forward to hearing everyones thoughts, opinions and suggestions; thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
I would love to have had seat memory. But if GM would have included this, the price of the Cruze would be much higher.

My wife and I shared the Cruze and it was real annoying since i love to have everything in the same place (yea yeah i know picky). I do wonder if it could be added but maybe a Gearhead could chime in? Sounds complicated.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Think you have to buy a Buick or a Cadillac to get that option. With $40K more for the same size Cadillac, can press that button myself. And so can my wife.

Would actually be cheaper to buy two Cruzes, even a more reliable car than the Cadillac from history.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts