Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
A second car to drive, because of all the time this one will be spending on jack stands, waiting to get the tune done or waiting on someone to fabricate the parts necessary for this to work for you. Its different when a company takes the car and builds something that all goes together. You're better off dropping the car off somewhere and letting them fabricate something up, for you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the speed shop i go to is called overkill, they have a chassis dyno and they dont charge much, i would like to get all the parts together i would need install them and tune it with a safe tune. I would love to be making at least 200 whp or more

·
Registered
990 Posts
Well the speed shop i go to is called overkill, they have a chassis dyno and they dont charge much, i would like to get all the parts together i would need install them and tune it with a safe tune. I would love to be making at least 200 whp or more

If if all you want is 200whp don't waste your time contact vtuner.

If you want more then you'll need to spend at least $3500 on a turbo set up. I have a budget of $3000 for my build. But my trans is another $1200

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Why don't you just do the Vtuners complete package with modified Turbo.Soup to nuts and perfect tuning.A compodent shop and about 2 weeks you would have the car back and done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts