Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
2014 Cruze Eco 6 Spd
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2014 cruze eco manual and I just want to improve my handling. Any suggestions?

Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT

Premium Member
If I recall it鈥檚 easier to buy the whole rear axle and a bar set up from a crashed Cruze then swap vs adding to a non Z link. First off you鈥檒l want performance tires, even in stock suspension ultra high performance lol seasons will make a drastic change. Next up if you can afford it bilstien B14 coil overs IMO are the best set and forget since they did the tuning vs ksport is adjustable valving you鈥檒l want to pay a pro suspension tuner to set it up. Then a white line rear sway bar is a big chang win the cars attitude under vs over steer. Last up front and rear strut bars

Registered
2014 Cruze Eco 6 Spd
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I recall it鈥檚 easier to buy the whole rear axle and a bar set up from a crashed Cruze then swap vs adding to a non Z link. First off you鈥檒l want performance tires, even in stock suspension ultra high performance lol seasons will make a drastic change. Next up if you can afford it bilstien B14 coil overs IMO are the best set and forget since they did the tuning vs ksport is adjustable valving you鈥檒l want to pay a pro suspension tuner to set it up. Then a white line rear sway bar is a big chang win the cars attitude under vs over steer. Last up front and rear strut bars
I plan on doing lowering springs and swaybars, it's an American economy car. Not a cool Japanese car. But thanks for the help I'll scavenge pick n pull next time I go

Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
Did you see my link as well?

Premium Member
I plan on doing lowering springs and swaybars, it's an American economy car. Not a cool Japanese car. But thanks for the help I'll scavenge pick n pull next time I go
I don鈥檛 see how American made has anything to do with this vs Japanese car, would you mind explaining?

Lowering springs without proper length shocks and ones valved for the springs will ride like crap. Bilstien has kits that combo eibach springs with proper shocks for less $$ then the B14 coil over kits. Bilstien is a top shelf component quality and tune wise, not eBay junk.

Reactions: MP81

Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
I don鈥檛 see how American made has anything to do with this vs Japanese car, would you mind explaining?
I was wondering exactly that.

Reactions: pandrad61

Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
I'm beginning to see a trend here;)
It's starting to annoy me a bit... Almost seems my posts are blacklisted in some way. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 10 of 10 Posts