Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend wants to buy a 2012 cruze 2LT turbo with 93k mileage on it. He seriously needs an advice before going for it.

Thank you

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
Please choose a better, more descriptive, title for this thread so that you can solicit a greater engagement and response.

Please post it in response to this and I will effect the change for you.

Reactions: obermd

·
2,170 Posts
I believe from previous posts OP may be using a translator.

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
I believe from previous posts OP may be using a translator.
Okay - it's Ghana boy again.

I'll come up with something.

EDIT: Title amended.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Thread title changed.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Way too many variables to even begin to guess with a used vehicle with this kind of miles on it. And also depends on whom you are buying it from, certified used car from a dealer, used up car from a used car car dealer, or even a private party. What condition the vehicle is in and so forth.

Would put a price range on it from anywhere from 300 to 9,000 dollars.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
A friend wants to buy a 2012 cruze 2LT turbo with 93k mileage on it.
There are so many good deals on used cruze with 30,000 miles no way I would ever consider a used one with that kind of mileage unless it was under $5,000.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Please choose a better, more descriptive, title for this thread so that you can solicit a greater engagement and response.

Please post it in response to this and I will effect the change for you.
What to look out for when buying Cruze 2LT with 93K miles on it. And should it be bought or not.

Thank You

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There are so many good deals on used cruze with 30,000 miles no way I would ever consider a used one with that kind of mileage unless it was under $5,000.
Spacedout, the issue is with the condition or problems that may come with. I serious need an advice on that and for the price, I have no idea about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Way too many variables to even begin to guess with a used vehicle with this kind of miles on it. And also depends on whom you are buying it from, certified used car from a dealer, used up car from a used car car dealer, or even a private party. What condition the vehicle is in and so forth.

Would put a price range on it from anywhere from 300 to 9,000 dollars.
Thank You Nick D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts