Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought the AEM sri with the dry flow filter from BNR two days ago and waiting on it to come in to tell you my thoughts.. But while I'm waiting I was curious about getting one of those honeycomb air straighteners and came across an intake for the sonic that acknowledges that these help with low throttle smoothness etc. And so you can add one to your intake for a fee. Will these sonic intakes fit the cruze?? And if not I really wish they would make one for the cruze.. Company is called mpfab.. Also what's the best way to add a straightener to the intake I bought.
Edit: also I'm trifecta tuned (Oct 2014)

·
Registered
47 Posts
If I'm understanding you correctly.. I bought one honeycomb air straightener from http://www.saxonpc.com/100mm-cells-for-100.html the 73mm with 8:1 ratio... I have the K&N intake and put the straightener right before the filter it fit perfectly for me no glue, tape or anything needed. The tube actually got a tad bit smaller so the straightener had somewhere to sit without being sucked in and was flush with the edge of the tube connecting to the filter. I have yet to pull it apart and see if all is well yet.

·
Vendor
971 Posts
You can if you want, but if the fuel trims look good, I wouldn't bother

1 - 3 of 3 Posts