Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Does anyone know of any good aftermarket radio systems that have Apple Carplay? Any tips on the install as well?

Thanks in advance!
Not shur how much your looking to spend but I wouldnt buy anything else then Pioneer.

·
Registered
2014 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4L -- Tungsten Metalic aka Richard Greyson
6 Posts
Not shur how much your looking to spend but I wouldnt buy anything else then Pioneer.

Glad I ran into this thread. Was going to ask the same thing. Any other sugguestions other than the $700 Pioneer? I know once I upgrade mine, my wife is going to want hers done too. Refuse to put $1400 into audio right now :LOL:

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Glad I ran into this thread. Was going to ask the same thing. Any other sugguestions other than the $700 Pioneer? I know once I upgrade mine, my wife is going to want hers done too. Refuse to put $1400 into audio right now :LOL:
I understand maybee you can find somthing else. Look at sony maybee they are cheaper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know of any good aftermarket radio systems that have Apple Carplay? Any tips on the install as well?

Thanks in advance!
When I got a CarPlay stereo for my Cruze, I went cheap and got the avh-1550 I believe it was. Worst purchase ever as the stereo kept freezing and I would have to restart the car everytime it froze (which would happen basically anytime I unplugged my phone from the charger) the other problems I had with it were responsiveness whenever I would use the touch screen display on it. I recently swapped it out with the pioneer and its now my favorite upgrade I’ve done to my Cruze yet. Trust me the higher price is definitely worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts