Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured we could start some sort of a list of companies making aftermarket parts for the Cruze. Doesn't have to be official and no need for links but a list I think would be a good idea.

·
Registered
240 Posts
btw i found a lot of aftermarket cruze parts on ebay. if theres anything you guys are looking for specifically id suggest trying ebay and see if they might have it there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was in a shop today to check out rims. They told me to wait until February because none of the suppliers up here have rims for the Cruze yet. I can't wait for spring to put on a new set of wheels. Whats so cool is that the car will look good in just about anything! lol

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
ZZP Perfromance is doing alot of dyno time and R&D right now for the cruse. they are making down pipes, cai, and even a few more parts. and even tuning.

trifecta is offering tunes already

magnaflow has a part number out for a catback exhaust but nothign yet.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Hi Shawn,
We currently have a Cruze that we are developing parts for.....these will be ready for release in March 2011...
Catback and axleback electronically switchable exhausts(loud/quiet)
Wheels - 19" one piece forged alloys 245/35/19 tires
Brake kit - 360mm rotor with 6piston caliper front brake kit
Various Carbonfibre styling parts.
We will be releasing all parts for worldwide distribution Prices TBC

Regards
Phil

[email protected]

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yup, mine came with the body kit .
I had bought a spoiler for our SUV years ago off Custom Car Rear Wings & SUV Spoilers, Discount Auto Body Kits, Fiber Hoods, Truck Accessories & Ground Effects, Buy Automobile Parts Online and other Chevrolet Car Parts, check them out if they make a one for Cruze or you can also check out ebay
Wow, so much selection for the CRUZE. Some I need, and some are interesting stuff. I wonder if they make Altezza Tail Lights for the Cruze now?

That would interest me, alongside struts.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...nice!

...how about a single, asymmetric, scoop ala' 1963 Avanti?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts