Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long do you guys think it will be until DEPO or TYC will come out with replacement housings for the Cruze? I'm really wanting them to come out with some so I can do a retrofit without destroying my OEM housings.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't seem to find those anywhere. I even search those part numbers on TYC's site and it comes back with nothing. Where were you able to find that or is there a link to where I can order them, because I can't find it for the life of me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure, I can't find who makes them. I wouldn't mind paying for them, but they are permaseal and I don't want to deal with that trying to retrofit them. I'm hoping TYC will start selling them here soon, because the factory halogen projectors are pathetic to say the least...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm not sure, I can't find who makes them. I wouldn't mind paying for them, but they are permaseal and I don't want to deal with that trying to retrofit them. I'm hoping TYC will start selling them here soon, because the factory halogen projectors are pathetic to say the least...
How do you know any other brand is not sealed? Just put it into the oven and it should come off easily. When reaching room temperature again you can rub it off. The question is where to find a replacement seal...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How do you know any other brand is not sealed? Just put it into the oven and it should come off easily. When reaching room temperature again you can rub it off. The question is where to find a replacement seal...
Have you taken apart a set of the OEM housings for the Gen 2? The few people that I have talked to said they are pretty hard to take apart with the permaseal. I'd be more than willing to do it if I know I'm not going to ruin two housings, because that's $1,000 out the window. Maybe more depending on shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.