Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Aftermarket interior trim pieces?

6K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  WyoCruze 
#1 ·
Anyone found any cool trim pieces besides the basic grey??

#4 ·
In my opinion, the best option is to wrap your interior pieces. It is very easy to do, and there are a plethora of YouTube videos explaining the process. I personally have used vvivid and 3m vinyl. I prefer the vivid for their carbon fiber, 3m for their solid colors.

The best part is if you don't like it, you peel it off with no harm done to your interior piece!

It's pretty cheap, easy to apply, and lasts for 3 to 5 years. Possibly 7 to 10 if cared for right, and applied right.

#9 ·
In my opinion, the best option is to wrap your interior pieces. It is very easy to do, and there are a plethora of YouTube videos explaining the process. I personally have used vvivid and 3m vinyl. I prefer the vivid for their carbon fiber, 3m for their solid colors.

The best part is if you don't like it, you peel it off with no harm done to your interior piece!

It's pretty cheap, easy to apply, and lasts for 3 to 5 years. Possibly 7 to 10 if cared for right, and applied right.
Agreed, I did the same thing and it is very easy once you get the hang of it. A variable temp heat gun does help.

#7 ·
If/when I get the chance, I want to see if I can get GMC Denali Blackwood hydrographics done on the two silver console/dash pieces. I think it would go very well with the black interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.