Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
New to the site and love my Eco Cruze. I was scanning back a few pages and didn't see anything that caught my eye dealing with LED tail lights. I saw some guys posting about seeing the Holden version lights being sold in China via Ebay. I was wondering if anyone has had any success with these sites/products here in America, and if so, what do you recommend. Do they fit, are they compatible, are they worth the money, etc.. Thanks so much!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Bumper

·
Registered
498 Posts
They fit... however, you will need to be willing to splice into your brand new factory wiring. I have not personally done this for the sole reason of price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats what I figured. The whole wiring thing is something I never really wanted to mess with. Sounds like I'm just better off waiting for some to be produced here in the US. Thanks for the responses!

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
Always a safe plan........thats what im doing.! its worth it

Thats what I figured. The whole wiring thing is something I never really wanted to mess with. Sounds like I'm just better off waiting for some to be produced here in the US. Thanks for the responses!

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,747 Posts
Mercedes tailights lol. I would never, last thing i want is for someone to tell me im trying to look like a Merc.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Will these lights ever be produced in the US?! What would it take to make them plug in play for the Cruzes here in the states? Are there any companies in the US that will or have tried to do it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts