Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to the forums so hi everybody and please be gentle :)

I have found a thread here about GM offering the option of seats with settings memory, but since they don't offer that option what are my aftermarket options and how would that affect warranty?

Basically my wife is petite and I'm huge and we have to adjust seats very often, sometimes more than twice daily and it's really annoying.

My initial thinking is that it must be pretty easy to replace a seat - in my older car I used to take the seats out of a car for cleaning.

Would perhaps a seat from a higher end Chevy fit? I think that would be perfect as I could probably get them in the same color as the rest of the interior?

Happy to hear from anyone.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best wishes with this task of finding a set of seats with memory presets that will fit in your cruzen .

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
You might be able to get the Verano or Malibu seats to fit but as far as wiring goes I can't help you there. The swap would be much easier if you're removing seats that are completely manual in my opinion.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Smurfenstein is the Resident Expert with these cruzen seats . He would be the 1 person with all of the possibilities for a swap out .

Reactions: iTz SADISTIK

·
10,712 Posts
I went from a manual to power seat in my other car, there was an additional pin or 2 that prevented the connectors to 100% bolt up. Best bet is to find a car in junk yard and investigate where the memory switches go to. Would that be apart of the BCM function that could also be unlocked on e wired?

Sent from my iFail 5s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.