Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anybody have a touchscreen ? i was thinking of slaping one in my cruze but not sure if all of them are capable of being installed, does anybody have a clue wether any aftermarket will fit?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have a Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD installed in my cruze and I love it. It is so much better than the stock radio, I Personally have had a touch screen in every car i have owned and i missed it to much to not have one. The install was very easy it only took about an hour, the part that took the longest was just running the wires for the switch I have so that i can watch movies while driving. But if you have any questions about what kinds to use or how to install it feel free to ask me!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have ordered a Sony XNV660Bt deck, I am also going to get a Metra GMOS-044 interface which is supposed to retain the panel functions, and the Metra 99-3011S dash kit to fit the new deck in.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have a JVC unit with nav that I will sell you, completely wired for the Cruzes, with the trim piece and every thing, steering wheel controls, I mean every thing. . .

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone4S app

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD installed in my cruze and I love it. It is so much better than the stock radio, I Personally have had a touch screen in every car i have owned and i missed it to much to not have one. The install was very easy it only took about an hour, the part that took the longest was just running the wires for the switch I have so that i can watch movies while driving. But if you have any questions about what kinds to use or how to install it feel free to ask me!
hey bubby does your headunit have navigation through an iphone?

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Pics of your systems guys.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet sounds awsome! Thanks man! so then its pretty simple when it comes to the wiring then? And ya i have never had a touchscreen in any of my cars before but im looking to change that with my cruze i want to put a nice looking touchscreen in there and so i can watch dvds on those long road trips lol

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
More like life-mock up. Hehe
I think the point is to make it look like it possibly came from the dealer or custom fabricator.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts