Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I've found leaking or weeping on one of the transmission cooler lines on my 2012 Cruze 1.4L with 72k mi. Has anyone used aftermarket transmission cooler lines in cold weather states which leak less than the OEM ones? I know about the hand made replacements, but I don't trust myself with that task.

Auto part Fuel line Suspension Suspension part Engine
Auto part Vehicle Automotive exterior Space Pipe

· Registered
28 Posts
Hello, I've found leaking or weeping on one of the transmission cooler lines on my 2012 Cruze 1.4L with 72k mi. Has anyone used aftermarket transmission cooler lines in cold weather states which leak less than the OEM ones? I know about the hand made replacements, but I don't trust myself with that task.

View attachment 259705 View attachment 259713
Maybe find a local hose shop, but you'd probably have to take the old one off to get the right size.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

· Registered
278 Posts
Well the hand made replacements ARE the best.. at least they have not leaked in 1500 miles..:)

Could you get a local tranny shop to modify your own lines for you?.. Heck if you lived closer I'd do it for you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.