Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my cruze I'm already having problems with those cloth covers getting dirty...Looks good just not practical. Does anyone have any ideas on protecting them , cleaning them, or even parts to replace them or cover them? Thanks!
Btw this is my first post. I am the proud owner of a new 2014 black granite metallic chevy cruze 2lt!

·
10,711 Posts
The cloth across the dash that spans the door panels and center of the seats? I haven't gotten that dirty yet, just the door parts where my arm comes in contact and pulls skin sells off. I lucked out using a interior detailing brush tool from Wal mart. Tried to Google it and failed. lint free cloth may also help.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I blow mine off with compressed air. They don't really cover the airbag which comes out of the top of the dash, breaking the dash in the process. The "covers" snap into the dash, but I'm not sure how easy they are to remove from the outside. Some models are vinyl covered. I have an extra set of light gray vinyl ones that could be died any color. You can have them for shipping if you want them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I like thati think I'll carrya lint roller in my car now and when I wash my car I'll have to hit it with air to from now on. Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts