Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2015 Cruze LT2 . It had 3000 miles on it and had been totalled and repaired from a driver's side impact. I was do in the air box mod and noticed that the little tube at the bottom of the air box was missing. I'm fairly mechanical and assuming it is simply a drain tube? Does anyone else know what it's for or where it connects to?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Its just a drain tube, dumps out behind the fog light area

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently purchased a 2015 Cruze LT2 . It had 3000 miles on it and had been totalled and repaired from a driver's side impact. I was do in the air box mod and noticed that the little tube at the bottom of the air box was missing. I'm fairly mechanical and assuming it is simply a drain tube? Does anyone else know what it's for or where it connects to?
Condensation line, im wondering how to remove the part of the stock intake that is near the intercooler.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Condensation line, im wondering how to remove the part of the stock intake that is near the intercooler.
Take the front bumper off. In the photo, upper left... it curves down toward the wheel well and connects to another piece, which then connects to another piece right as it enters the wheel well,

In the wheel well, there's a box with a drain plug on it. I guess to drain water? Not sure how it drains as it is plugged up lol I'll snap some pics.

It's bolted in place, you have to remove the front end if you want to get any of it out behind the bumper.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts