Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a 2013 Holden Cruze and some days air con works fine but other days one side blows cold air the other side blows worm any thoughts thanks

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,124 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm wondering if you've solved your problem. I have the same thing going on with my air conditioner right now. And I think I did everything I could to figure out what was wrong and fix my air conditioner. That's why I read other car owners ' tips on different threads to save money on repairs. But I couldn't do it, so I have to consult with the A/C repair servicing (I found this one socool.sg) to make my air conditioner work. I can consult them online, it will cost less than a call, but I will still need to pay. Anyway I'll wait a bit and be pleased if I can fix this problem myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I had this issue for months and it has been bugging me I think it may be the freon leakage from one side of the air conditioner. That was what my air con service professional told me from subcool.sg. I actually wanted to fix it myself but luckily my wife advised my to head to a professional as they told me that it was quite dangerous to handle chemical hauls from the refrigerant myself. Hopefully you get your air con fixed too.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
First thing to check would be your freon charge.

I've seen a lot of cars blow warm on passenger side and somewhat cool on driver side. Being low on freon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree to check with your freon level. If you smell anything weird it could be the freon leakage. The smell is quite subtle so it may be hard to detect. Another thing u can do is maybe check your fan setting. If it is a freon leakage you can head to lkbrothers.com and they can help replace your freon for a very reasonable price. I know I did mine for about 30 bucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts