Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a news feed that Rockauto is carrying Aisin transmission fluids. This maybe of interest to diesel owners. It appears that the prices are very competitive at least for the Nissan NS-2 CVT that I was shopping for.

To find a list of all the tranny fluids do a part number search ATF*
With the manufacturer Aisin.

If someone knows the Aisin Specs for the OE fluid I maybe can find a direct link. Didn't Aisin develop the GEN1 CTD transmission.

Hope this helps..

Reactions: diesel

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New 2014 Cruze Clean Turbo Diesel Engine

Looks like the CTD takes AW1. Which doesn't seem to be listed.

The nissan NS-2 is $7.00 per quart. The compatible Amsoil is $13.95 MSRP per quart, and I think the best price for this wholesale and large container was $10.00 per quart.

Sure all depends on your car and the product needed, but saving $3.00 per quart over a 10 quart change makes it worthwhile.

Honda CVT is another one that's hard to find, and they have that. Just another source for oddball expensive fluids that are hard to find at a reasonable price. I guess the definition of "reasonable, for reasonable quality" is in the eye of the beholder. But $10-$20 (Dealer Nissan NS-2) per quart to me is outrageous. I'd rather do it more frequently..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.