Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 cruze eco's alarm will go off at any time while just sitting in the carport. Local dealer never heard of it before so I would like to troubleshoot before taking in for diagnostic. I have removed batt from some remotes but not all of them. Cannot find any info on power to alarm or where it is. Can you help? Thnx.

·
Premium Member
7,803 Posts
When you get back to the car, does anything show up in the DIC indicating a break-in attempt?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
My 2011 cruze eco's alarm will go off at any time while just sitting in the carport. Local dealer never heard of it before so I would like to troubleshoot before taking in for diagnostic. I have removed batt from some remotes but not all of them. Cannot find any info on power to alarm or where it is. Can you help? Thnx.
Hello Cruzincajun,

If you don't find enough information on how to troubleshoot the concern, feel free to send me a private message for more assistance. I would be more than happy to look into this further and reach out to the dealership on your behalf. Looking forward to your updates!

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No break in attempts. It went off 2 times in about 30 minutes in the carport and at night one time. I have a fenced in yard with dogs. I removed fuse from horn for the time being.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. Thanks. I unhooked neg batt cable and removed batts from remotes and let it sit overnite. It has not repeated in about 6 hrs. so I am hoping it reset or something. Will let you know if it starts again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts