Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Aliexpress will save you lots of money!

2815 10
I bought chrome door covers as well as mirrors from aliexpress.com
Figured i'd backup the product on here can't beat the price , 15 dollars for handles and twenty for mirrors ...

anyone use the website for electrical parts such as bulbs ?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
Looks great in the snow man .

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
I got my fog lamp covers from them.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
It was just the chrome covers. I had the OEM fog lamps installed prior to dealer delivery.

· Banned
9,198 Posts
Still living in the 50's and 60's when the trend was to get rid of all the chrome. But never went as far as removing the door handles as some other guys did. If you asked a nice girl for a date when they use to wear skirts, couldn't expect them to crawl in through a window.

Ha, if you tried to dechrome a 58 Edel, wouldn't have anything left.

But no concern about that today, automakers are doing this once laborious job for us. So is the trend to add that chrome back on today? Still like rock&roll songs from the 50's, adding chrome to my Cruze would be like me learning to love rap.

· Premium Member
24,131 Posts
I added the chrome covers to my fog lamps because there was way too much black up front and wanted some contrast. I have a BGM Cruze. If I had a different paint color I wouldn't have added them. As a general rule I'm not a big fan of excessive chrome, and really can't stand those chrome gas covers on some Mitsubishis.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.