Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrapped every piece of chrome in the interior with gloss black vinyl. I also love the look of the clean euro cruze bumper, so i also wrapped my side markers silver.

Here are some pictures!

Disassembled the whole dash:

Door handles:

Painted the steering wheel emblem and wrapped the cluster surround:

And here's the full interior shot:

Here are the sidemarkers as well:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
how hard was it too pull every piece off?i really like your center console ,im getting tried of the black.
Thanks, I didn't find it too hard. It just takes some patience.

And the light doesn't show through a whole lot from the markers either. I don't really mind though, I was actually tempted to pull the bulb out completely lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know that legally i COULD be ticketed for it, but if they're digging that deep, I'll also be getting tickets for tinted front windows, tinted headlights and tails etc lol. I'm not worried about it honestly. Thanks everyone for the feed back on the interior! Also the trim around the gauges comes off very easily. It was fun figuring out to take off the panel that has the little "airbag" emblem to take out the vents to do the rings around them haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.