Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
where the **** did u get those side markers!?? :signs015: they look great!

·
Registered
444 Posts
oh i didnt read that right, i see u wrapped them, so my question would be does light still emit from the markers?

·
Registered
444 Posts
i have to disagree to an extent. im not trying to support illegal mods or whatnot, but i dont think you would have that much of a problem with those covered up. a cop at least where i have experience is made fun of for pulling people over and righting them for nonsense. and at least where i live now there more concerned with gang bangers and murders then even speeding let alone a marker light covered up. but it COULD happen, i wouldnt say that it WOULD tho. just my 2cents :uhh:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yes the head lights do wrap around as well, but its a clear lens with no amber reflector. If it was like the Australian one then you'd be good.

I'm only saying this because I've been checked for it on a safety inspection and failed because I had altezza tails(on my tiburon) with no red reflector. And the guy throughly explained the reason. So I had to switch back to my stock tails to pass.

Btw I like the center console. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
ok ya on the aspect of it passing an inspection ya u wont with that but, in the aspect of being pulled over id say dont worry about it just IMO. and off topic but Collins can u check ur PM's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.