Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
NOTE: All bolded red underlined text are hyperlinks to the approprite information.

Welcome to CruzeTalk! We pride ourselves on being the premier Cruze forum on the Internet, with many helpful members and lots of good information about the Cruze. We'd love to get to know you and your Cruze! If you're looking for more information about a Cruze, you're also welcome to join and ask us.

Before you get started, a few housekeeping things are in order to make your experience easier:

1. Please look over and abide by the Forum Rules.
  2. If you have a problem with your Cruze, please read the Fix My Cruze thread.*
  3. If you run into an acronym while browsing the forum that you don't know, check out the CruzeTalk Glossary
  4. If you've served in the Military, please let us know so that we can thank you for your service in this thread: Military Veterans - POST HERE!
  5. Make a introduction post. We'd love to say hello, get to know you, and welcome you to our community. Feel free to include your Cruze's year, trim level, and transmission type. Your approximate location is nice to know also.

To create your introduction thread, go back to the CruzeTalk New Member Introduction subforum

Then, click on "Start Discussion"

Fill out a title, and tell us a little about yourself and your Cruze. :)

*If you are having issues and need help, start a thread in the approrpriate subform, make sure you are in the correct subforum for your generation and put in the title what the main issue is instead of "I need help!" or some other such message as you will get more looks by people that have an interest in that area. Oh and don't use your intro thread for specific issues as there are other subforums for that.

Try and do a little research first. Just to the right of the forum Title, there is a search bar. Try a couple of variations on what you are looking for.

If you have a good idea of what your issue is, try looking in the Tutorial section first.

Gen I Tutorial Tables of Content (TOC)
Gen II Tutorial Tables of Content (TOC)
Gen1 Diesel How-To & DIY Library

Happy Cruzen!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.