Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I’m seeing if there is interest out there for a set of almost new 225/45/ 17” Firestone tires off of my 2019 Cruze RS. I have less than 500 miles on them! Located in the Tampa FL area. $325 for all 4!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any chance you can get them to VA? I would gladly drive to get these, just not to florida :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think shipping would be pricey.
I hear Disney and the beaches calling you for a visit?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well tbh its not worth 2000 miles on my car and I’m not old enough to get a rental car. If I paid shipping, would you be willing to box them up and mail it out? I think shipping may be around $150 which is doable for me. Let me know what ur thinkin!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If your still interested, it looks like $150 should cover the shipping cost. If it’s a little more I’ll take care of it. How would you like to proceed? I can give you my number and we can make arrangements.

·
Premium Member
5,284 Posts
Well tbh its not worth 2000 miles on my car and I’m not old enough to get a rental car. If I paid shipping, would you be willing to box them up and mail it out? I think shipping may be around $150 which is doable for me. Let me know what ur thinkin!
Last time I ordered Tires they came by themselves with another tire, no Box

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
correct. They ship as individual tires. You can call me at 727-365-5836 to make arrangements

1 - 10 of 10 Posts