Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, since the monsoon is all year round here in the Philippines and my shoes get all muddy at times, I looked online for floor mats that will help protect the inner carpet of my CRUZE. Been searching on the net. I searched and stumbled upon these Weathertechs and sought consumer reviews.

Weathertechs are tops in consumer satisfaction from what I have read from various reviews and feedbacks online.

But one downside from me getting them is their price where I'm a little short before the holidays...

So I'm asking if anyone knows any good floor mats that are similar in function to weather techs and considerably priced lower.

Don't get me wrong, I would love Weathertechs on my new CRUZE, but budget wise, its not that way.

Thanks in advance for any info.

-Jed

· Registered
240 Posts
weathertechs are amazing. ive used them before and i cant complain. very easy to clean too. plus the sides of the weathertech are elevated so that it doesnt drip onto your carpet. plus its really bad here in toronto due to our winter season where we have to deal with snow and salt which ruins carpets pretty quickly. as for alternatives i really dont know. hopefully its not that rainy when i go back to manila this december. btw if you want weathertechs one of my friends here is an authorized dealer of weathertechs.

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I want weathertechs even more. :D

I looked online, and found michelin weather mats for $30 on for the front and $40 for the back of the car. I think I will look into Walmart tomorrow as I found most michelin products there.

I found some pic and here they are.

I searched online for reviews and most consumer reviews find them satisfactory. I think I will consider them.

Attachments

· Registered
240 Posts
theres a walmart in the philippines? theres a lot of cheaper alternatives but they tend to still let some of the water and dirt get onto the actual carpet. its really hard to find anything that can compare to weathertechs. theres other more expensive mats out there that are as good as weathertechs but they are more expensive.

· Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats wicked. cant believe theres walmarts there now. if you want ill ask my friend how cheap he can get weathertechs and if theyre cheap enough i can bring it to manila if you want. how are you liking the cruze so far?
You don't need to that for me.... :eek:

Anyways, I love my CRUZE. It fits my lifestyle perfectly and I got a lot of strong positive feedback from friends, family and colleagues on my first car.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.