Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I love the idea, but for some strange reason they won't deliver to my '14 Cruze. Only '15 and newer. The only thing I can imagine is that GM wants people to upgrade. I don't see any other reason why it would work in a '15 but not a '14.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Um, no. These "cute" delivery options from Amazon are getting out of hand.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Are you able to open the trunk from the app? I'm thinking there's a programming issue where OnStar can't pop the trunk until 2015.
Maybe that's it. They can unlock the car, but I don't think they can pop the trunk. Still, once it's unlocked, they can open the trunk just by pushing the button. Amazon says they will put your box in the cabin if your trunk doesn't have enough space. Not much of a difference in opening the car door or opening the trunk.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I love the idea, but for some strange reason they won't deliver to my '14 Cruze. Only '15 and newer. The only thing I can imagine is that GM wants people to upgrade. I don't see any other reason why it would work in a '15 but not a '14.
OnStar can't open the trunks in the earlier Cruzes.

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Here's my take on this:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.