Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a check-engine light today, after just a week with the Cruze. The dealer's service department lets its techs leave at 5 PM, so I wasn't able to get it extensively looked at, but they did pull the code, which is for an ambient temperature sensor. Does anyone know where this is located? I couldn't see it at the front of the car, but I figure if it's just unplugged, I can rectify it and save myself the appointment at the dealership this weekend, as I have better things to do.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Plugs are designed that they don't come undone. It's possible that it wasn't snapped in completely. But it's more likely to be a bad sensor rather then just unplugged.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I got a check-engine light today, after just a week with the Cruze. The dealer's service department lets its techs leave at 5 PM, so I wasn't able to get it extensively looked at, but they did pull the code, which is for an ambient temperature sensor. Does anyone know where this is located? I couldn't see it at the front of the car, but I figure if it's just unplugged, I can rectify it and save myself the appointment at the dealership this weekend, as I have better things to do.
On the Gen 1 it is located at the front driver’s side fog light location. Not sure where to find it on the Gen 2 though...hopefully others can help out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts