Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
We did dyno testing on a truck after simply changing the lubricants from whatever was in there to Schaeffer's Oils and fluids and had similar HP results, it was pretty surprising that a simple fluid change released extra HP and TQ!!!

·
Banned
260 Posts
Enough said let the facts speak for themselves. :)

Another Win for AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants
The key factor you miss and leave off with comparison runs "solely on conventional oil" !!!

Now lets do a similar scientific run with say Pennzoil synthetic or any of the other premium synthetics, how would Amzoil stack up?? :uhh:

As determined scientifically by my seat of the pants dyno in my 15' Cruze TD... Pennzoil Euro L runs better and lasts longer in the color test when changed at 5K mi intervals and compared with AMSOIL. And now for only half the street price of AMSOIL.:signs053::eek:hmy::th_salute::grin:

Reactions: Chris Tobin

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The key factor you miss and leave off with comparison runs "solely on conventional oil" !!!

Now lets do a similar scientific run with say Pennzoil synthetic or any of the other premium synthetics, how would Amzoil stack up?? :uhh:

As determined scientifically by my seat of the pants dyno in my 15' Cruze TD... Pennzoil Euro L runs better and lasts longer in the color test when changed at 5K mi intervals and compared with AMSOIL. And now for only half the street price of AMSOIL.:signs053::eek:hmy::th_salute::grin:

I didn't miss anything just posted the article.

Amsoil still rocks.

I like the way they run their business because I will gladly pay more for integrity and plus it is made in America - Make America great again :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.