Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
10K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Chevy Customer Care 
Hey guys so after a week of making sure it is working I can officially say that it is working now. So what I did was uninstall the app on my phone (Even though I've done this before and it didn't work) and then reinstall it and go through the process in my car again. What I notice now that it is working is that Android Auto does not stay open after you leave your vehicle and I didn't know that because before I got it working Android Auto was always open in the background on my phone even if I was no where near my car. Not exactly sure what caused that issue, but after a week of working no problem I am happy.
Hey DerekBlah,

We regret to hear that you were experiencing these concerns with your Cruze. Our Infotainment Team would love the chance to look into this further for you. If you’re interested, they can be reached at (855) 478-7767. Please feel free to send us a private message if you have any questions. We’re always happy to help.

Best,
Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.