Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here purchased this or heard of anyone who has?

KRL1022
Chevrolet Cruze Android Touchscreen GPS Navigation Car Stereo

I'm 99% sure the model years are swapped considering I have a '14 and my storage compartment is on the top of dash not the front like the '14 shows. Anyone agree?

Anyways, Based on the pics at the bottom it looks like I can upgrade my small blue/green screen to this and retain everything. Is this to good to be true?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'm not sure what you're looking at. It looks like it should fit - however, given the year range, I think it's designed for the Korean-built Cruze. How well it would work in a US-built Cruze, I don't know. And, you'd want to confirm about map data for the US. You wouldn't want to install it and find your lifetime maps is only for Asia. And Android 4.4.4 is a bit old now. Current is 7.1.1. I'm not sure if 4.4.4 is still updated/patched or for how much longer it will be. Not a problem - as long as you never connect it to any kind of a network connection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.