Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Congrats man. So far mine has had a headlight replaced, and nox sensor replaced.

·
2,170 Posts
Very nice, here's to the next 100K! :eek:ccasion14:

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Well done. Badge awarded.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,884 Posts
Way to go! Ours has only had one of the side sensors replaced (though it still (usually) doesn't work, but sometimes it does - and sometimes only one side) and the TSB for the ground cable (which would cause the MyLink to turn off and back on, rarely).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sperry nice! What year and how long have you owned it? Do you think the additional investment was worth it? I have 2 regular 2014 LT's. They have been good so far.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
@Sperry Welcome to the club and thanks for posting! I like to see these 100K posts which demonstrate more and more these are really amazing and generally well designed and built cars!

@rwmn cruze - As an owner with 163K miles on my diesel Cruze, I can definitely say it's worth the money!

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Steve - did you change your timing belt?

Congratulations as well on achieving this most notable milestone!

Reactions: BradHerr and MP81

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going to take it in for the timing belt next week. I'm on holidays that week while my son comes for a visit. I think out of the week he here we'll probably see him for 5 or 6 hours.. Parents take a back seat to their friends when they visit lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm having the timing belt done on mine while it's in for my electrical issue. The motor is solid and gets great gas mileage! Good luck on your next 100,000 miles. I'm hoping to get 300,000 this car...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts