Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm officially a Cruze owner like mostly everyone else here now! Got the paper work started yesterday. Just need a few credentials to give to the dealership and then in a few days because the car has to be transported from another dealership in my province, I will own a Black 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT with the RS Appearance Package and a 6 speed Manual Transmission! I cannot wait to finally drive one of my own! I'll try to post pictures and stuff of her soon.

·
2,168 Posts
Congratulations on the new car!

Wow what en excellent choice in options, that sounds like my kind of Cruze. When I was looking around for a new car there was only one thing it absolutely HAD to have, that was a manual transmission. Then I just bought the cheapest manual car I could find, and it happened to be a white '14 Cruze 1LT 1.4L with the 6MT that had sat for over a year on a rural Mississippi lot. I got GMS discount, $3,500 in incentives, and they gave me almost double what I wanted out of my trade in. Bought the car March 15, 2015 and I've put on 18,880 miles since then no problems. Love it even more than the day I drove home in it.

Reactions: AHayes88

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So I got her on Tuesday afternoon and I absolutely love it! I can't believe how easy the clutch is on it. I've only driven the Automatic previously when I had a chance to drive a Cruze before. So fun to sling through the gears and its pretty surprising how the car wants to be in 6th gear by 65-70km/h.

Here are a few pictures!
IMG_2646.jpg IMG_2659.jpg IMG_2660.jpg IMG_2661.jpg

·
2,168 Posts
Looks stunning in black. Very classy, loving that RS package! The manual was a good choice, I love mine.

Reactions: AHayes88
1 - 5 of 5 Posts