Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use to to call this trade, but not a good word, as we are getting billions from far east country when Bill Gates can only sell one Windows CD to them.

Now John Boehner is begging Hillary Clinton for support because he claims congress is helpless in this matter. Our trade policies were never a problem before, because we had tariffs to adjust for the cost imbalance. Ironically we still have these with our European allies, but not with our former enemies in the far east.

Can only wonder if they are blackmailing us. And why Hillary, was her and her "ex" husband that brought China here in the first place. All started off when the EPA kicked out our Silicon Valley, but they didn't mind this, could hire workers in the Philippines for five bucks per day. And had to work their cans off, if not, fired, was already another to take their place. Nike sure cleaned up.

Japan was very eager to make our electronic stuff starting in 1972 then got 95% of it, but their workers with more freedom also wanted this junk so it wasn't until 1989, we finally could compete with them. We should have made South Korea a state since we have been protecting them since 1952, with practically a zero military budget, were in a very good position to get even more of our business. Ship building for one, left our west coast of Lake Michigan deserted with losses of thousands of good jobs.

China is different with their dictatorship moving a half a billion people off farms and jamming them into way overcrowded cities. hard to beat one buck per laborer per day.

Appears our major exports are military weapons, never learned if we are getting paid for this or giving these away for free. I feel the latter is true, and from history, these weapons are being used against us.

And then to hear our congress doesn't have any power! If they don't then who does?

One thing for sure, once the US buck leaves here, the IRS can't tax it, no wonder why we are going broke.

Just too many disturbing issues.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
I wrote about this 2 months ago and now some one has finally figured out what we are in for with this POS rag tag agenda .. too late now we have to live with IT ..

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paying a lot less for income taxes now since my job was moved to China, So I gather the government doesn't know they are screwing themselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts