Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is my Chevy Cruze Premier Edition's 1st completed year of ownership. Took it yesterday for its first oil change at 6750 miles. I have always been a GM guy, with one exception. On my 50th birthday I bought myself a new 2014 RT Plus Challenger 5.7 HEMI/ automatic. I didn't like the Camaro. I have over the last 4 years converted it into a Barracuda . That's on another site...Challengertalk.com. Any way, I also still have my fathers 1967 Cadillac convertible, 2003 Saturn L200 and a 2012 Chevy Z71 Suburban. The Cruze is my daily driver and after a year, I still don't use all the bells and whistles. The auto/stop is kinda cool. Its the best gas mileage car I have ever owned. I hope to learn alot and save some money when maintenance time rolls around, by reading this site. I had been checking out the Cruze models since they first came out, as a Saturn replacement. My teenage son is using the Saturn now. I got a great deal on a 2016 leftover Premier. I paid what a 2017 base model would have cost. Car had one recall for the 3rd brake light leak and yesterday they put 2 drain plugs in the battery tray on a service bulletin.
I was happy to stumble upon CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome and thank you sir for your service.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your service. This forum is certainly a great place to seek information and assistance with Cruze projects. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts