Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car now for 5 mths and I've always smelled something burning but thought mybe it was a new car smell but after that smell of new car had gone it was clear there was a burning anti freeze smell I took my car in they told me there was a recall for the cooling hoses so they change that and didn't make any difference so I went back to GM and they changed the heater core again it never made a difference in the end the dealer told me it was coming from the mates :) funny it wasn't coming from there now its been 2 mths of driving with this Toxic smell so I've been pushing to replace the car but as of today GM is going to replace all the heating systems top to bottom again changing the heater core and all the hoses !!! I don't think this will work its the last thing I will allow them to do all this time my health in breathing in this burning Anti freeze, if you look how toxic the burning anti freeze is it deadly !!!! and also today I was talking to a friend who I never knew had a 2011 Cruze and he told me in the last 2 weeks he has been smelling burning anti freeze !!! So this is a problem that GM says there working on But when will they admit there is a problem .
And each time the parts were replaced they did find small leaks of anti freeze . I'm not happy with this mybe there just waiting for people to get sick with this toxic burning Anti freeze.
The New Car Experience !!
Beware of this !!!!

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.