Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car:
2014 Champagne Metallic 1.4t Chevy Cruize LT automatic, black cloth seats. Bought new at 400 miles in march of 2015.

About me: USAR, 23 years old, I like to mod... And drive like my pants are on fire.

Pedestrian version.

Well that didn't last long.
Mods done at 1,400 miles:

-Technilogica sequential tail lights
-Ubar/eagle eye projector headlights with HID (trust me, they are aimed properly ;) )
-Turn signal fog housings with retrofitted Hella Micro DE projectors.
-Plasti dip on front and rear bumper.

(Video of lights coming tonight)

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I was expecting spikes on the bumper and knives on the wheels like on Ben Hur with a thread title like this...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Night ride test.

Painting the sky on the road.

Some train loading building.

And a more detailed view of the lights in action.

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g2rwucr1tbtf3o/20150602_214232.mp4?dl=0[/video]

And a glare pic just so people can distinguish the difference on this phone camera.

I'm going to have to start carrying around my dslr, this was kinda fun. Phone camera doesn't do it justice though.

·
10,713 Posts
I was expecting spikes on the bumper and knives on the wheels like on Ben Hur with a thread title like this...
I was just looking for a hood ornament that fails to retract when the car comes in contact with a pedestrian.

Legit Rolls Royce Recall

·
Registered
86 Posts
love the ubar headlights but can't justify the money for them. best price i've found is $766.00 in canada. i can do a retrofit for cheaper than that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
You guys are silly. I should probably change the thread name. Edit: forgot I'm not a mod here.

Headlights should be easily found for 400$ even in canada

Moar non phone pics cause hoar.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sweet looking ride. When you mentioned anti pedestrian I was thinking of the old video game of Carmageddon, where the intent is to race, crash your opponents up or kill all the pedestrians on a given level. Great therapy for those of us with no internal road rage outlet. ��

1 - 11 of 11 Posts