Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm new to the scene with the 17 cruze hatchback. I was just checking if anyone has seen an aftermaket cold air for the chevy yet. I have already called K and N and they said thy haven't got one yet with no timeframe and the exhaust; I've not seen one. Wondering if anyone else has seen anything.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just ordered the flowmaster axleback for hatchbacks, I'll report back when I get it installed. Good to know about the new AEM too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anyone seen exhaust for sale yet for the sedan? I've been lurking the magnaflow website waiting for them to update and make it available for sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I ordered AEM CAI and also a tuner. Has anyone seen any real increases in performance or MPG with both ? AEM should be here Thursday and tune on Friday. Exciting times

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
So I ordered AEM CAI and also a tuner. Has anyone seen any real increases in performance or MPG with both ? AEM should be here Thursday and tune on Friday. Exciting times
How big of a gain do you need before it's real?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got the Flowmaster axle back today, ran to my friends shop and hung it up. Sounds very nice! I'll work on getting some pics and videos up later this weekend!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts