Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jerk off keyed my car because I parked typically where they do on a public street. The guy who I suspect did this, has a giant RV parked taking up his entire driveway.

So pissed about this:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Chevrolet cruze
Automotive exterior Bumper Glass Auto part Vehicle door
Car Vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

The immature devil on my shoulder is egging me on to retaliate with a hot pink dick and balls spray painted on his windshield.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Jerk off keyed my car because I parked typically where they do on a public street. The guy who I suspect did this, has a giant RV parked taking up his entire driveway.

So pissed about this:

View attachment 113922 View attachment 113930 View attachment 113938 View attachment 113946

The immature devil on my shoulder is egging me on to retaliate with a hot pink dick and balls spray painted on his windshield.
Are you kidding me?! That's ridiculous!! That guy obviously has some major problems! Why can't people just respect other's property ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
File a police report to have it on record and then file an insurance claim. It doesn't appear the bumper is damaged so it's probably a remove and repaint job. You want the police report just in case.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah police report is filed, next step is the insurance agent. Coincidental timing too because I need to renew my drivers license :/

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Interesting pattern.....looks like something with three sharp edges.....see how the various lines are in threes?
For sure not a key......a tool of some sort......was a landscaper in the area?

Not certain if this is intentional or the works of a careless dipsnits.....might want to be cautious about finger pointing till you are more certain.

Rob

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
I had the same thing happen to me, I bought a pre painted rear bumper from ebay, dude matched my color better than the stock painted one. I highly recommend this guy, "mbiauto" look up your bumper on his ebay page. I paid like 350.00 for my rear. perfect paint job from him.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Oh for got to mention, If you think you know who did it, just check his RV when he comes back if its a regular you know.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My Dad had a look and figures they used steel wool. Too many fine scratches together for it to be a key, or rake or anything like that. In any event, someone went well out of their way to damage my vehicle.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Short story .. met this man whom purchased some lumber from a lumber yard .. he placed his lumber sticking out the back of his station wagon , and on his journey home he had made a stop at a grocery store . While he had been gathering his groceries , some one assuming had stolen his lumber that had been sticking out of his station wagon .. he was not to thrilled with the idea of having to return to the lumber yard to purchase more lumber ..

I simply asked him if he had laughed yet .. That is all you can do at a given point in time , and should do so .

Reactions: obermd
1 - 12 of 12 Posts