Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JW every since i bought my cruze i have seen more and more on the streets some of you have got to be on here :) if so im interested in learning more about the TUNE and if someone has a cable i can use (save me $200) lol i have seen afew mods around town like tinted windows and black decals ect...

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, was born in Chicago, lived in Grayslake for awhile, your town was in our sports league. But got too crowded for me down there and Daily was cleaning us out, so moved up to north central Wisconsin a long time ago where all the trees grow. Yeah, we have bears, wolves, and snakes up here, but far more friendly than some of the people you meet in your neck of the woods.

Think our politicians are also from Chicago, was a great state once, but those guys in Madison are also cleaning us out. Use to love landing at Meigs Field, but that is history. Lake Michigan waterfront is still beautiful, but no place to park on Lake Shore drive to walk around an look at it.

Took my new Cavalier to downtown Chicago, not only had to pay 17 bucks an hour for parking, but went I got it home, found all kinds of dents in the side of the car. My new Cruze will only make it as far as Harvard now and will take the train in. Downtown Chicago is one big fat no parking sign.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha, was born in Chicago, lived in Grayslake for awhile, your town was in our sports league. But got too crowded for me down there and Daily was cleaning us out, so moved up to north central Wisconsin a long time ago where all the trees grow. Yeah, we have bears, wolves, and snakes up here, but far more friendly than some of the people you meet in your neck of the woods.

Think our politicians are also from Chicago, was a great state once, but those guys in Madison are also cleaning us out. Use to love landing at Meigs Field, but that is history. Lake Michigan waterfront is still beautiful, but no place to park on Lake Shore drive to walk around an look at it.

Took my new Cavalier to downtown Chicago, not only had to pay 17 bucks an hour for parking, but went I got it home, found all kinds of dents in the side of the car. My new Cruze will only make it as far as Harvard now and will take the train in. Downtown Chicago is one big fat no parking sign.
I AGREE i park alone everywhere i go lol i can walk the few extra steps! it makes me mad when i park alone in the lot and come outside and their is a car by me like really wtf ...

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
I too was born in Chicago and except for the 3 years I spent in the UP of Mich. have lived here all my life. I worked Downtown for 5 years in the 70's but have not been Downtown at all in at least the past 20 years. Best part is I have no intention of ever going there again either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts