Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What, if any, mpg difference would there be between a '12 1LT RS vs '12 2LT RS. Both autos. I notice the 2lt has 17" and I think that's the only difference..

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,488 Posts
Shouldn't be any difference...hopefully the OEM Conti ProContact tires are no longer on the car, as they are worse in most respects than even the FR710 on the 1LT.

·
10,712 Posts
Depends if comparing like 2LT power leather seats and sunroof to a pretty much no extra options 1LT. Besides that, Manual vs Manual and Auto vs Auto should be the same especially if we Canada spec RS them both with LTZ 18"s

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i know I've read that there was a definite difference between the Eco/ LTZ, for the obvious reasons. I just didn't know if mpg progressively stepped down for each uptick in trim levels for whatever reason(weight?). Also,Im currently eyeing a 2lt w/RS & auto and the ad lists 22/34 for mpg while others list 26/38... This one does have heated leather and a sun roof if it makes a difference and I think 17"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.