Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well all I really want out of the car is 200 bhp and really good handling ( I am more of a handling kind of guy than power so whatever power I can get out of it is cool with me). Don't really plan on doing anything crazy like swapping turbo unless a few people do some tests on their car or something it all comes out good with minimum problems which probably wont ever happen lol. But yea was just curious if the trans can hold up to 210 bhp atleast.
See my signature and that is just around 200whp with quite a bit more coming soon. I expect to see 310-315 hp at the engine. I am also dynoing so I have a better idea of what it’s making.

You do know that the automatics that comes in these cars are a huge power stealing transmission. Where Im making around 240 to the engine ZZP told me that the automatic has a very high power loss to it. Making my numbers down around 190hp. Which is still fun to drive but far less loss from the manual transmission.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.