Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have had my cruze for almost a year now decided I want to start modding now a little. Just curious if any one knows what are the power limits of the engine and transmission? Also I have heard people change valve bodies in the automatics to safety get more power, is this also the case with the cruze? Sorry if this has been discussed before I couldn't find any info by doing a search ( tried a few different wording too.) Also I am new to Chevy's. First plan is to buy a tuner and tune from trifecta to get better shift times out of the trans.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well all I really want out of the car is 200 bhp and really good handling ( I am more of a handling kind of guy than power so whatever power I can get out of it is cool with me). Don't really plan on doing anything crazy like swapping turbo unless a few people do some tests on their car or something it all comes out good with minimum problems which probably wont ever happen lol. But yea was just curious if the trans can hold up to 210 bhp atleast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.