Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Thinking about this back up camera, not sure if I'll run the cable or do a wireless transmitter, any feed back on a wireless unit?

Backup Camera,2019 New Version Car Rear View Front View Reversing Camera 170 Degree Perfect View Angle 7 IR LED Lights Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Universal Backing Camera Backup Camera,2019 New Version Car Rear View Front View Reversing Camera 170 Degree Perfect View Angle 7 IR LED Lights Night Vision IP68 Waterproof Universal Backing Camera: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Camecho New 2.4G Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver for The Vehicle Backup Camera Front Rear Car Camera Camecho New 2.4G Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver for The Vehicle Backup Camera Front Rear Car Camera: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Wish it included a lux rating.

Things I like:
7 LED
daylight sensor so they only turn on when needed.
Duel mounting points that will line up with the plate mountings

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am starting to look too. I want to go with a wireless setup myself. I have been looking at some on Amazon that will transmit to a phone over a WiFi connection. They still require hard wiring for power but that shouldn't be difficult to do. I was hoping to find one that's solar powered but haven't found one yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
The wireless camera on Amazon seem to develop interference issues when either your Bluetooth or radio is on. Wired backup camera seem to avoid this as they are independent and do not interfere, however most of them seem to underperform or stop functioning when there is rain despite the marketing claims of them being waterproof. The solar powered is quite expensive, but there is a video on youtube which gives a coupon for that. I'll check it out and post it here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts