Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not Cruze related, but are there any sports fans here?? If so, what sport? Who's your team??

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've given up on most pro sports and teams. They are full of egos, felons, crooked agents and spoiled millionaires, blah, blah, blah. I much prefer to watch college and high school sports. I like football, soccer (Go Falcons), hockey (Go RIT Tigers), cross country/track (Go "Bing" and Go R/H), wrestling, b-ball, volleyball, lax, baseball and softball and even golf and tennis to watch. The sectionals, conference and state championships and beyond are now in full swing for the fall sports and I'm diggin' it! If it's good, fair and passionate competition, I'm all over it!

On the "pro" level I do like watching golf, racing and will watch the Buffalo Bills.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Bulls, Dallas Cowboys, and Oregon State Beavers here. I agree, college is way better than pro.I coached my sons basketball team from Nevada to Washington to California a few years ago. Now I help coach freshman Bball in my hometown. Anyone else??

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Moto Gp, Lemans, F1 for me. go Toyota ts 040

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
From Connecticut and since we have no sports teams, I am scattered based on childhood experiences;

San Diego for football, Toronto for baseball, and Tampa Bay for hockey.

Let's not forget U-C-O-N-N UCONN UCONN UCONN

Def very diverse.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
You mean like tossing a baseball, football, or a basketball to my grandkids? Sure, have a lot of fun doing this.

Or do you mean slouched on the couch drinking beer, eating potato chips, and screaming at my TV set? Really not into this anymore.

With your favorite team, always next year. But always the same as last year. If the Cubs ever make it to the World Series, may watch that.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
With your favorite team, always next year. But always the same as last year. If the Cubs ever make it to the World Series, may watch that.
Nick I'm afraid the Cubs and the world series will not come in your or my lifetime. Many acted like when the Cubs beat the Pirates that they just won the world series. Then when they beat the Cardinals they just won another world series. Then the Goats and the Mets came to town and it was back to "we'll get em next year" in a heart beat.

My favorite sport has always been football. Bears are my favorite team. Since I'm originally from the east coast I also like the Giants, Jets, Bills, Patriots and Cowboys.
PS and anyone who's playing the Packers. lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vetterin- "wow" on your fav team !! NickD- yes on the couch and chips, but I prefer toasted caramel whiskey with butterscotch schnapps at a 60/40 mix with ice.

·
Registered
170 Posts
NFL this time of year... and yes, the Patriots! Hoping they can keep it going and get back to SB50, but it's a hard thing to repeat. **** near impossible.

Got to go watch the Jets/Buffalo game. That's an interesting matchup with Rex returning to NY.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love baseball but don't watch anymore after Washington stole my team
Big Hockey fan of course being from Montreal
GO CANADIANS!!! CAREY PRICE
Keep Calm and Carey on

·
Registered
391 Posts
NHL and NFL. I do watch the NBA but only during playoff time. We don't have a local team for NHL so I have been a Blackhawks fan, but also have been a long time Avs and Devils fan. NFL there is only one team I watch closely and that is the Green Bay Packers, as an owner and season ticket holder, I'll be at the game Sunday :)

NBA I don't have a fav team, maybe the Bucks but I don't get to see them in the playoffs much hehe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts