Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen the Holden Cruze and the grills available for it? My personal favorite is the "Lacetti" grill? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Hood

It looks as pictured. I really love it, but cannot find anything like it for the American Chevrolet Cruze.. all the grills available look the same. :frown:
Has anybody found any different looking grills, in general? or maybe just a way around it, to use a grill like this?
Opinions and advice appreciated!

I have the 2012 2LT Chevrolet Cruze, by the way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The horizontal bar that holds the bowtie on the US Cruze is molded as part of the bumper and cannot be removed. That's why you aren't finding any new grilles. You'd need to replace the entire bumper cover.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Thank you! But, yes i know that. I just assume somebody has tried removing it, and doing a grill like the Holden Cruze.. I've also noticed the whole area is a bit smaller though.

·
10,712 Posts
Thats how all USDM cars are. If I got a Chevy Caprice, the Holden front would be on it already. I kinda like the Daewoo grille as well. The front bumper and support beam may need be swapped at the same time. Not sure if all cruze got 5 MPH D.O.T. bumpers across the board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts