Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

100 more pictures at: http://www.fototime.com/inv/245D7FC54794699 This is a loaded silver 2LT with black leather, heated seats, etc. It's brand new with just 9 miles on it. Flooded just to the bottom of the doors. Damaged modules and connectors were replaced and then programmed at a Chevy dealer. Interior was removed for a month to dry out before being replaced. No warning lights are on.

The reason I posted for a Vermont buyer is that the car has a Maryland salvage title branded, "For Parts," and Vermont is the closest state I know of that will convert the title to "Rebuilt Salvage" so it can be registered and driven. Price is $12,000 and it's going to take a while for me to get a title unless you are in Vermont.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Took it to Vermont last week and started the paperwork. Got a temp tag and state inspection. Waiting for the salvage inspection appointment that could be a few months.

·
Registered
594 Posts
There is a reason many(most) states branded this as a parts only vehicle.
Irony of it is you are trying to wash the title of a water damaged car.
Title Washing

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've clearly stated it was a flood car and once the title comes back it will be a REBUILT SALVAGE title. It would only be washed if the title came back as a clean title.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.