Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,[HR][/HR]I'm looking to purchase new wheels and tires for my 2013 Cruze but want to make sure I will be able to sell my current wheels and tires at a decent price. I'm not looking for profit per say but something to lighten the blow from what I have my eyes on for a new set. I currently have 16" 5 spoke alloy wheels and slightly used firestone tires. If anyone knows a place that will buy them at a fair price or any person who will that would be great![HR][/HR] [HR][/HR]Thanks!

Registered
IMO the most you would get is 300 to 350. Better off keeping them as spares

Banned
Not from any wrecking yard anymore, least in Wisconsin with liability laws, my places around here are trying to sell worn out junk at MSRP's.

Back in the good old days, would let us in the yards and pull what we needed and only charge a couple of bucks for it.

Another law we have in this law crazy state is that the tire size must be the same as your vehicle label, won't find any reputable tire dealer to put anything different on your vehicle. One reason I really looked into tires before selecting my Cruze.

But I guess you could do this in the privacy of your bedroom depending upon your state, but also make sure you report this change to your insurance company.

We live in a country overloaded with laws, just a couple of years ago, ABS was an option, now its a law. For me, yet another worthless POS to give even more problems, but the law.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts